Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts unveiled Reconnect and Rediscover experiences designed with couples in mind. Four Seasons city hotels throughout the Americas are offering unique experiences, curated itineraries, special access and best-in-class accommodations for the ultimate urban getaway. Although many of these offers are created for couples, many can be equally enjoyed by friends reconnecting after too long apart.
The award-winning Four Seasons App and Chat offer the option of contactless service and real-time access to Four Seasons services in 100+ languages. All the brand’s hotels and resorts around the world continue to execute the brand’s Lead With Care program in ongoing consultation with leading experts, putting the health and safety of Four Seasons guests and employees first.
Four Seasons hotels in cities in North and South America offer such Reconnect and Rediscover experiences:
Dining and Entertainment
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel offers Romance on Rodeo, a two-night stay that includes personal shopping experiences, dinner at Michelin-starred CUT and a 60-minute couples massage.
- Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota has three Reconnect and Rediscover experiences that include a visit to a coffee plantation where guests will create their own custom blend; a fashion-forward visit to the VERDI designer showroom; and a private styling session with one of Colombia’s designers.
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago’s Framing of Flavor experience includes a guided tour by the Hotel’s in-house art curator, a five-course tasting menu and a private craft mixology class.
- Four Seasons Hotel Denver invites guests for A Night at the Opera during which they’ll enjoy a complimentary mid-performance Champagne toast at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, access to the famed Chambers Grant Salon and dinner at the Hotel’s EDGE Restaurant & Bar.
- Four Seasons Hotel Houston offers the Taste of Houston offering complete with an in-room bourbon flight experience created by a certified Bourbon Steward.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas’ Shaken and Stirred experience includes an interactive cocktail-making lesson that takes guests on a sensory journey through the world of mixology. Couples will also take home tips to mix up cocktails for their next date-night-in.
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami has created the Brickell & Bubbles offer complete with two nights in the Presidential Suite, a daily poolside cabana and a poolside cabana dinner prepared by Chef Aaron Brooks.
- Four Seasons Hotel Montreal’s Le Grand Amour package offers a hand-selected wardrobe from the attached Holt Renfrew Ogilvy; a dinner hosted in the Private Residences Penthouse; and a custom art piece commissioned through the LNDMRK artists’ agency.
- Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto’s Reconnect and Rediscover experience includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two, and complimentary valet parking.
Relaxation and Wellness
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta has created the Skyline Retreat, a two-night stay that includes a private experience in the coveted 50th-floor Penthouse Suite. Couples will enjoy an 80-minute massage and aromatherapy session en-suite followed by a custom four-course menu while overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
- Four Seasons Hotel Austin has three Reconnect and Rediscover experiences including a romantic ride in a vintage fiberglass boat complete with a chef-prepared picnic; an on-demand Margarita cart available at the push of an in-room button; and an after-hours spa experience where the Margarita cart also makes an appearance.
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills has an overnight offer that includes indulgent spa treatments, sweeping city views, savoury daily breakfast, fresh flowers arrangements by Jeff Leatham and a playlist curated by Bellosound.
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center is inviting guests for a night at the spa, opening up the hotel’s 57th floor wellness destination for an after-hours couples massage followed by a soak in the heated infinity-edge pool. One-dozen long-stemmed roses selected by the Jeff Leatham team and two personalized robes top off the experience.
- Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis’ two-night Spa Retreat includes after-hours spa treatments and a candle-lit dinner created by James Beard-award winning Chef Gerard Craft.
- Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida offers couples to enjoy an immersive spa experience and world-class culinary offerings from this legendary resort.
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village focuses on wellbeing with the Wellpower Retreat, a three-night program that focuses on the five pillars of wellness and helps couples recentre together.
Sightseeing and Adventure
- Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is offering a two-hour morning or sunset cruise that brings guests past the historical sites of the Inner Harbor. Couples can opt for the six-hour private sailing to Downtown Annapolis, the sailing capital of the United States.
- Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires is offering a romantic two-night visit filled with Champagne toasts, daily breakfast and an evening on the private terrace overlooking the 9th of July Avenue with a chef-prepared meal.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City has three experiences on offer including a private visit to the legendary floating gardens; a visit to a private agave distillery and tour of the owner’s cellar; and a flight to remember with a hot air balloon ride followed by an al fresco brunch.
- Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans, one of the newest hotels in the collection, has created the Streetcar Experience to Be Desired. The visit includes a ride on the historic St. Charles Streetcar with a local historian; a second line led by a brass band; a dinner complete with wine pairings; and a take-home selection of photos.
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco has created the Majesty of Muir Woods, a two-night experience during which guests will take a classic car to the beautiful Muir Woods for a picnic created by the Hotel’s culinary team.
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco at Embarcadero is offering the Suite Drive experience that includes complimentary use of a Maserati Levante for a full 24-hours. To fuel up for their day spent cruising the coastline, guess will also enjoy a brunch-style picnic basket from the Hotel’s culinary team.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle brings guests into the Space Needle before it opens to the public. Guests will have the opportunity to start the revolving glass floor for the day and take home a piece of special memorabilia.
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto takes couples on a private helicopter tour over the city followed by a night on the town in a chauffeured Maserati Quattroporte. Guests will also indulge in decadent spa treatments, night swimming and a six-course Chef’s Table dinner.
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC has created the Monuments by Moonlight Experience that shows off the capital city’s romantic side with a chauffeured tour past its most iconic monuments followed by dinner for two at BOURBON STEAK.
Arts and Culture
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogota invites couples to test an array of activities including a private styling session with a premier Colombian designer; a private tour of the city’s best open-air galleries and street art; and a night spent restaurant-hopping around Bogota.
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston has created the Emerald Escape, a two-night experience that comes complete with a private design consultation with New England artisan Judy Reilly and a JWReilly silver and gemstone piece valued at up to $4,000.
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown shows guests that The Streets Are a Gallery with a three-hour walking tour of Lower Manhattan led by a professional photographer to lead the couple through capturing the city in its best light. Guests will take home their photos along with a signed print by their guide Joe Thomas.
- Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is offering a Boston Photography Tour available to guests of the recently opened Hotel. During a two-hour walking tour, a local photographer will help guests take photos throughout Back Bay, South End and Fenway Park. Afterward, the professional photographer will edit the images and share back with the guests as a souvenir from their stay.